Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In case you were wondering

So not that I really cared at this point....I mean seriously?!? I'm not at a point where I am that desperate no matter how compatible we are...if there's no spark, there's no spark...not yet anyway maybe once I'm 30...

Hi Kim.
I'm writing to tell you that I've decided not to pursue anything with you right now. Believe me when I say this was a very difficult decision, but as you know, whether something feels right is beyond one's control. I enjoyed our evening and can tell that you're a beautiful person, and am flattered by your interest in me. If anything changes, I'll let you know, but my life is taking me in a different direction right now. I'm sorry, and wish you the best with everything -- although I'm sure you won't need it!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment