Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow... Work... Boys... Life

I love snow!! Although I would enjoy it a whole lot more if the temperature outside wasn't cold enough to make my eyes and nose runny!
Work stinks... but it pays the bills, and every once in blue moon it makes me feel like i'm an accomplished, competent young lady... But most of the time it just stinks!
Boys are great... especially my boy - Nicholas! I love him! He makes my heart melt... and can make me smile when I think there's nothing in the world to smile about.
Life is good... some days better than others.. but in general life is good... I am healthy, happy, and I am working on finding more things to look forward to, and to keep my mind too busy to remember that I am half a world away from home and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment