Monday, January 31, 2011

Clearing the House

I need to start cleaning up the house of random stuff we have accumulated in the last 2 years. We have so much junk that needs to go! However, I feel horrible throwing it all out, and have no idea what to do with it. I wanna try to sell some of this stuff for super cheap (as it is used and I am sure not many people would be interested in buying it) .. but I have no idea how and where to sell it... Some of the stuff I wanna sell (my excercise bike in particular) is very bulky, big, not in crisp condition (makes a lot of noise... but does the trick just fine)... and I don't wanna bother having to ship it, so what the heck do I do w/ it??? As I said, I feel really bad throwing stuff out, so please tell me where/how do I get rid of all this junk?!

Here are some pictures of what I am talking about:



And the playpen that Wrinkles has used twice... and is just sitting around the house collecting dust.. waiting to be tossed or something?!

1 comment:

  1. donate it to goodwill or salvation army or something...then you get a tax deduction too!!

    ReplyDelete