Tuesday, February 8, 2011

K...

I also met a new boy named K...I don't really know what to say about the situation like I don't know if there's potential but getting drunk with him led to my epiphany about Adam...

The Friday started like almost any other...snuck out of work early, got some birthday supplies for Trisha's house, met Sugrue, decorated her place and headed to Sugrue's to bake cupcakes and grab food before the Bandits game...ok that's not like any other but you know what I mean

So we're hanging out at his place and the boys are trickling in slowly but surely...then Tim comes in with K...they work together, I immediately roll my eyes because I don't really care for K...I met him a few weeks before and he was pretty drunk and all in my personal space and I just generally wasn't a fan...so when I see him I'm not excited at all...I'm even less excited when I get stuck at the light with him as we're walking down to the arena and the other boys have left me...I'm silently cursing them when he starts up a conversation...just the basics what do I do, where do I live, blah blah blah...this is drastically different from the last week when I was outright mean to him for getting in my space...this time, uber-gentlemanly...we get to the arena, I take off and find the boys in our seats, he joins a bit later and sits in another row but I catch him stealing a few looks as I proceed to dance around with the boys...we leave the game partway through to get to Trisha's...everyone else comes after the game and we all drink and chat and have fun, K and I are chatting up a storm and it's super normal...he keeps pretty close to me for most of the night...we head out to the bars and I totally wasn't planning on going but Trisha talks me into it...so we're at the bar and K just starts talking again and we are in the corner of the bar and talking and flirting and it was ridiculous...he gave me that tingle in my spine every time he whispered in my ear and we continued to flirt...he told me he thought I was mean when he first met me but I'm actually very sweet (which is true haha) and he tells me that he wants to kiss me and that he's distracted by my lipgloss and he's nuzzling my neck has his hand on the small of my back and I have active butterflies at this point...at this moment I look at Trisha who is wasted and say I need to check on her, he grabs another drink for me after a quick friend check and a drink purchase we're right back where we were...everyone wants to leave so we head to Jim's grab food and as we're walking back he says you don't really want to kiss me do you, it was just the alcohol and I say actually I still do and he just stares at me almost like disbelief looking back I think he probably was like how did this bitchy girl turn out to be so awesome but I'm only speculating...Tim comes in at that point and the moment is over...so I end up driving him and K back to Tim's car and Tim gives me a hug and hops out...K lingers and says how great it was to meet me, I respond we've already met and he leans in and nuzzles me one more time before they take off...what's even better is he got the okay from Tim to be my facebook friend...hahah we'll see what happens...maybe something, maybe nothing but those few drunken hours made me realize that things with Adam can't go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment